The Sumo Zorb, Bubble Soccer Ball, bumper ball, or body zorb is the new invention after the Zorb ball and the water walking ball. Playing with this fun toy is like wearing a SUMO SUIT, but more interesting and suitable for more places. You can use this to play on the grass, beach, inflatable pools, etc. Players can bump each other, kick the soccer ball together, roll down ramps, hills, or small mountains, etc. Some might worry that when the player goes upside down they could fall out of the ball or hurt his neck. In fact though, the space inside is narrow – the same size of a person and the position of the handles and belt allows some distance from the top of head to the top opening of the ball.
SZ-1 0.6mm PVC 1.2m (3.94ft)
SZ-2 0.6mm PVC 1.5m (4.92ft)
SZ-3 0.6mm PVC 1.8m (5.91ft)
SZ-4 0.8mm PVC 1.2m (3.94ft)
SZ-6 0.8mm PVC 1.8m (5.91ft)
SZ-7 1.0mm PVC 1.2m (3.94ft)
SZ-8 1.0mm PVC 1.5m (4.92ft)
SZ-9 1.0mm PVC 1.8m (5.91ft)
Transparent PVC Sumo Zorbs are most popular. If you would like to know more about the difference between PVC and TPU please see FAQ. The color you can choose includes clear(transparent), red, yellow, blue, green, apple green, pink, black, orange, purple, etc.
SZ-10 0.6mm TPU 1.2m (3.94ft)
SZ-11 0.6mm TPU 1.5m (4.92ft)
SZ-12 0.6mm TPU 1.8m (5.91ft)
SZ-13 0.8mm TPU 1.2m (3.94ft)
SZ-14 0.8mm TPU 1.5m (4.92ft)
SZ-15 0.8mm TPU 1.8m (5.91ft)
SZ-16 1.0mm TPU 1.2m (3.94ft)
SZ-17 1.0mm TPU 1.5m (4.92ft)
SZ-18 1.0mm TPU 1.8m (5.91ft)
TPU Sumo Zorb also comes with different colors for you to choose including clear(transparent), red, yellow, blue, green, apple green, pink, black, orange, purple, etc. Each item number shows the material and the size of the water ball. You can also have different color combinations on the bumper balls. Generally, the size of 1.2m(3.94ft) can fit kids, 1.5m(4.92ft) can fit teenagers, and 1.8m(5.91ft) can fit adults.
You can make the bumper balls with your own color tastes. The color effects will have extra charge.
Half-Color Multi-Color Color dots Glowing
Sumo Zorb Other Details:
|Size:||1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m etc.|
|Material:||0.6mmTPU / 0.6mm PVC|
|Colors:||Clear(Transparent), Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Apple Green, Pink, Black, Orange, Purple, etc.|
|Package:||PVC Tarpaulin Bag + Weaving Bag. (double package)|
|Package Weight:||9kg, 12kg, 14kg.|
|Delivery time:||3-5 Business Days|
|Payment :||Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer|
|Usage:||Grass, Beach, Snow, Water Pool|
|Accessories:||CE/UL Inflatable Pump|
|Repair Kits:||Included, TPU/PVC Material, Glue|
Sumo Zorbs Maintain & Storage:
- Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
- Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repairing kit and glue.
- After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
- Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry.Then store it in cool and dry place.
How to Repair it?
- Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position on the hole.
- Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the bumper ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
- Apply plumber’s goop liberally to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some goop to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bumper ball pressurizes.
- Fill the bumper ball about halfway with air and wait another 30minutes or so to make sure that the goop has dried completely.
- Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.